Taking a Peek at THE HOT ZONE by Jayne Castle
Best. Day, EVER!
Not only am I making some headway into my to-do-list, but Jayne Castle just announced that she’s posted an new excerpt of her upcoming futuristic-paranormal romance, The Hot Zone, on her website!
The world of Harmony has its wonders, one of them being Rainshadow Island. Just beneath its surface, a maze of catacombs hides a dangerous secret…
Halloween—with its tricks and treats—is a dust bunny’s dream come true. Just ask Lyle, Sedona Snow’s faithful sidekick. But for Sedona, it’s a nightmare. Though her new job managing a small hotel and tavern on Rainshadow is helping her move on from her tragic past, a bizarre disaster down in the catacombs has brought a pack of rowdy ghost hunters to her inn.
And now, Sedona’s ex has arrived on the island, claiming he wants to get back together, just as a newcomer appears to have a strong interest in her. Cyrus Jones is the new Guild boss in town. He has his own agenda when it comes to Sedona, but even the best-laid plans are no match for the passion that springs up on Rainshadow…
Plus, Ms. Castle previously confirmed that Sedona Snow is a descendant of Arizona Snow from her Eclipse Bay and Arcane series. So cool!
Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of this novel. 😀
Who else loves dust bunnies?
(aka The Paranormal Insider)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)