Cover Lover: SAY YES TO THE MARQUESS by Tessa Dare
Book two of the Castles Ever After series by Tessa Dare has a brand-spanking new cover, which was revealed last week! But if you were hiding in your hermit cave like me and missed it, I thought I’d share the cover and the dose of coverlust on the blog. Here is the gorgeous cover for Say Yes to the Marquess!
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She’s inherited a castle, scraped together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
Not if Rafe Brandon can help it. A ruthless prizefighter and notorious rake, Rafe is determined that Clio will marry his brother—even if he has to plan the dratted wedding himself.
So how does a hardened fighter cure a reluctant bride’s cold feet?
● He starts with flowers. A wedding can’t have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
● He lets her know she’ll make a beautiful, desirable bride—and tries not to picture her as his.
● He doesn’t kiss her.
● If he kisses her, he definitely doesn’t kiss her again.
● When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown. And vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
● And no matter what—he doesn’t fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.
Is this cover beautiful or what?
(aka Blogger in Coverlust)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on July 3, 2014 by Rika Ashton. It was filed under Favourite Authors and was tagged with avon, blurb, clio, cover, historical, piers, rafe, romance, say yes to the marquess, step back, tessa dare.