Blurb Reveal: ROCK COURTSHIP by Nalini Singh
So I’ll be posting the promised review of Rock Addiction tomorrow over at Romance Reader at Heart, but till then I thought I’d share the blurb for Thea and David’s novella, Rock Courtship (the second installment of the Rock Kiss series by Nalini Singh releasing September 30, 2014):
What happens when the Gentleman of Rock decides to play dirty?
A drummer for the hottest rock band on the planet, David has a single, powerful weakness: Thea, the band’s publicist and the woman who steals his breath away with her every move.
Only problem is, Thea doesn’t date clients—or musicians. Emotionally scarred by a cheating ex, she’s not about to risk her heart with a man who has groupies buzzing around him like flies. Even if his sexy smile ties her up in knots.
What she doesn’t know is that David is a one-woman man…and he’s madly in love with her. David’s determined to prove he’s worth the risk, and willing to court her, step by exquisite step. Thea’s about to discover just how long and hard this handsome drummer can play.
No official cover for Rock Courtship yet, but stay tuned for the reveal!
(aka “Sorry, I blurbed it out!”)
(akaaka “That was really bad. I’m sorry. I should not be allowed to make jokes in public.”)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)