Review – Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh
The book review for Rock Addiction by Nalini Singh is posted over at the Romance Reader at Heart blog! Reblogged here for your reading pleasure…enjoy!
(aka Folly’s Paparazzi)
Love like a Rock Star! A Review for ROCK ADDICTION by Nalini Singh
Disclaimer: I received an ARC of this novel from the author in exchange for an honest review.
When Nalini Singh first announced that she had an entire new – contemporary – series underway, I was a little apprehensive but also very excited for this unexpected bonus series, starting with Fox and Molly’s story in Rock Addiction.
A bad boy wrapped in a sexy, muscled, grown-up package might be worth a little risk…
Molly Webster has always followed the rules. After an ugly scandal tore apart her childhood and made her the focus of the media’s harsh spotlight, she vowed to live an ordinary life. No fame. No impropriety. No pain. Then she meets Zachary Fox, a tattooed bad boy rocker with a voice like whiskey and sin, and a touch that could become…
View original post 655 more words
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on August 26, 2014 by Rika Ashton. It was filed under Book Reviews, Favourite Authors and was tagged with 4 stars, contemporary, folly, fox, love, molly, Nalini Singh, review, rock addiction, rock star, romance.