Cover Reveal: THE PRINCE AND I by Karen Hawkins
Is Robin Hood’s secret identity finally going to be revealed? Okay, so technically Robin Hood doesn’t have a secret identity – he is Robin Hood – but Karen Hawkins has another historical romance novel, The Prince and I, releasing next year in August as part of the Oxenburg Princes series and this one features the heroine as an incarnation of Robin Hood.
I, personally, can’t wait to see how this plays out because I love the classical Robin Hood character and want to see how Ms. Hawkins incorporates his traits into the new story. Course, this one will feature a whole lot more romance and I’m curious as to whether our hero will embody a bit more “Marian” just to balance things out. 😉
But, really, don’t you just love the colours they used for this cover? The background reminds me of the film, Brave, and plus the heroine is holding a bow and arrow. The cover artists were seriously channeling Merida for this one. And, lo and behold, the models are both fully dressed.
Who else is excited to read Ms. Hawkins’ retelling of Robin Hood?
(aka Member of Robin Hood’s Merry Band)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 12, 2014 by Rika Ashton. It was filed under Favourite Authors and was tagged with cover, historical romance, karen hawkins, oxenburg, reveal, robin hood, the prince and I.