Throwback Thursday: A HEART SO WILD by Johanna Lindsey
Yup, I picked another Johanna Lindsey book for this week’s Throwback Thursday because…
- It’s our WordPress Blogiversary!
- A Heart So Wild is my FAVOURITE Johanna Lindsey novel…ever!
- This fabulously talented writer has another book releasing June 2015 called Wildfire in His Arms…and I am insanely excited!
Yes, those are the triple threat of exclamation points, which of course only proves that these are very good reasons for choosing to spotlight Johanna Lindsey as a Throwback Thursday author again. 🙂
Courtney Harte is certain her missing father is a alive, lost somewhere deep in Indian territory. But she needs a guide to lead her safely through this dangerous, unfamiliar country, someone as wild and unpredictable as the land itself. And that man is the gunslinger they call Chandos.
Courtney fears this enigmatic loner whose dark secrets torture his soul, yet whose eyes, bluer than the frontier sky, enflame the innocent, determined lady with wanton desires. But on the treacherous path they have chosen they have no one to trust but each other–as shared perils to their lives and hearts unleash turbulent, unbridled, passions that only love can tame.
Best of all, my favourite historical romance novel of all time has a sequel. The second novel of the Straton Family series, All I Need is You, follows the story of Courtney and Chandos’ daughter, Casey. It also an exciting novel, where the female lead is definitely more street smart and ready to kick ass than the hero – though the hero, Damian, does have his moments.
I highly recommend this novel to historical romance fans!
(aka “Happy Blogiversary to me…Let them eat cake!’)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on November 20, 2014 by Rika Ashton. It was filed under Favourite Authors, Throwback Thursday and was tagged with a heart so wild, all i need is you, blogiversary, chandos, courtney, historical romance, johanna lindsey, new releases, sequel, straton family, throwback thursday, wildfire in his arms, wordpress anniversary.