Readers’ Watchlist: WHEN ALL THE GIRLS HAVE GONE by Jayne Ann Krentz
I’m always on the lookout for the next Jayne Ann Krentz romantic suspense and I was not disappointed when I stumbled across a blurb and cover for her next book, When All The Girls Have Gone (the title just gives me the shivers…so cool):
When Charlotte Sawyer is unable to contact her step-sister, Jocelyn, to tell her that one her closest friends was found dead, she discovers that Jocelyn has vanished.
Beautiful, brilliant—and reckless—Jocelyn has gone off the grid before, but never like this. In a desperate effort to find her, Charlotte joins forces with Max Cutler, a struggling PI who recently moved to Seattle after his previous career as a criminal profiler went down in flames—literally. Burned out, divorced and almost broke, Max needs the job.
After surviving a near-fatal attack, Charlotte and Max turn to Jocelyn’s closest friends, women in a Seattle-based online investment club, for answers. But what they find is chilling…
When her uneasy alliance with Max turns into a full-blown affair, Charlotte has no choice but to trust him with her life. For the shadows of Jocelyn’s past are threatening to consume her—and anyone else who gets in their way…
I am beyond excited for this release. Her latest works under the JAK name have featured such amazing characters and I can’t wait to read this book. Spoiler alert…it will be a page turner. When All The Girls Have Gone releases on November 29th.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)